Thread: PRS-950 Wait a little more or...?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 08:35 AM   #10
mcorsi
mcorsi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-950 & Kindle 3
How about using a 3rd party shipping company?

I bring this up, because I run into this issue all the time (I live in Germany). For me it's a bit different as I work for the for the Military so I have an APO address, but many times company's will not ship to it. For me I use a company called APObox.com which gives me a stateside address and then they forward it to me, but of course this is only for APO addresses (their is also a small fee + shipping cost). Doing a little looking around though and I found many companies who offer the same service (giving you an US address and forwarding it) but that actually ship it anywhere worldwide. So basically you could order it from SonyStyle, you'll just have to pay a little extra to use these sites services.

A few I found were: MyUS, MailBox Exchange and ShipItO to just name a few that are out there.

BTW, they also have the 950 available from Best Buy, so if you are considering using one of the above services I'd go with the one that charges less to ship it to the address you receive to help save $$. A lot of times you'll find you can ship it for free to your "US address" so you are not really paying that much more at all to get it.

Last edited by mcorsi; 02-24-2011 at 11:57 AM. Reason: grammatical mistakes
mcorsi is offline   Reply With Quote