View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #14
MsCG1
Zealot
MsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Nook Classic, NookColor, HTC Rezound, Sony PRS-505, ICS Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post
Someone is going to do serious damage following instructions for the original nook on their color nook.

I am getting very tired of wading through too many posts where it is not clear whether the poster is referencing black and white or color.

How much work would it really be to set up a different forum anyway??? The little cute "color" tag is just not working.
How is it anyone's fault if people don't know how to read? The OP said in his very first sentence, "I've had my e-ink Nook since August 2010..."

What exactly is confusing and tiring about this thread?
MsCG1 is offline   Reply With Quote