View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 04:20 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mSSM View Post
And that helps how? I can give you a link, generated by this forum's markup code, which looks like a "proper URL", but leads them to a malware site.
I don't know if it's true in all browsers, but in most, when you hover your mouse over a link, the URL it directs to is shown on the browser's status line.

Eg, if I say:

Go to Waterstones to buy your books!

Then even though the link says "Waterstones", your browser will still tell you that the link will actually take you to Amazon.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote