Thread: Catalogue
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 12:18 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceadugenga View Post
How do I place books in alphabetical order by author?
I believe when you create a catalog alphabetical order by author is one of the default listings. Once you go to the Table of Contents and drill down, you'll see the books under any Author (not in a Series) are in alphabetical order. Books in a Series are listed under the Author in Series order.

Below is one author from a catalog of my books. The books are in alphabetical order once you understand that if the first word is "A" or "The" it is ignored as far as alphabetical order goes.

DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote