View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 09:23 PM   #19
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Actually you can get them relatively cheaply at GoodEReader (which is something I, personally, probably wouldn't do.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
MY post said "much of the world", your reply is US-specific. I stand by my comment.
I really wasn't trying to counter your claim. I just thought folks who were interested in PocketBooks (in the U.S.) might want to know of possible (relatively inexpensive) sources.

Last edited by rcentros; 03-30-2020 at 09:35 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote