View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 11:14 AM   #49
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I had weird vision issues after I extended reading on my phone - things looked slightly blurry and I was seeing halos around lights. Thankfully by the day after that my eyes went back to normal. I mentioned it at my next eye checkup and my eye doctor told me to stick with epub.

I think this is very individual and everyone should read on whichever device works for them.
Yes, absolutely. Your eyes sound similar to mine, I couldn't stand reading on my phone. But, as you said, mileage may vary depending on the person and their preferences and needs.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote