View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #9
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersfan View Post

For me, rooting it isn't an option, as I like the "read in-store" feature more than I'd want the ability to wirelessly transfer.
I'm rooted (SalsichaNooter) and the "read in-store" works for me. The STR is exactly like a non-rooted STR just that you can tap the screen on the left center side and it takes you to the android side of the device. Then you can tape the nook button at the bottom and hit home and go back to the nook side. So basically you have the STR side with the function exactly as it comes from B&N and then you have the android side.

Haven't tried the wireless calibre content server yet though.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote