View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 05:25 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffOYB View Post
Confused. Prefs?

Here's what I did: I added my EPUB to the booklist in Calibre. Then I selected it and clicked Convert. In the convert window on the left side I clicked "Page setup" and tested various Output profiles. I also tested various formats by pulling down from the upper right menu -- MOBI, AZW3.

I took the various resulting files and transfered them to my iPhone and Samsung Galaxy and opened them in Kindle.

...And saw the tiny display images on the Samsung. And all looked fine on the iPhone.
You are good.

If you ALWAYS want future book first conversion, to convert using those as DEFAULT settings:
Preferences: Common options: <what you did>
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote