View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 05:42 AM   #11
pagepack
Zealot
pagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookpagepack has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single book

Device: Aura One
I'm incredibly picky when it come the front light. I returned an H20, too yellow. Voyage returned, ridiculousness colour shift from top to bottom. I didn't even bother with the Oasis. I returned to Kobo with trepidation and ordered an KA1.

I'm very happy with the light, slightly different shade in one corner, not something I think about or bothers me. Its a pity you can't "try before you buy" in a dark room...
pagepack is offline   Reply With Quote