View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 05:53 PM   #30
bazmaz
Uke strummer
bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Thank you very much WT

You have some lovely ukuleles in your collection, and sorry if the book is a bit below your level. It was written to provide concise info to beginners. It started as an idea in the vain hope I could avoid people buying firewood ukes and being put off.

A Koaloha or a Kamaka are on my dream uke list!

I started with bad ukes, but then jumped to a Flea and loved it. That said, did then buy a dolphin, and I think they are about the best bang for buck beginner uke out there - low outlay, and IF bought from a good shop with a set up, they are really good fun.

Keep strumming!
bazmaz is offline   Reply With Quote