View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 12:20 PM   #21
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazmaz View Post
JHempel- i know exactly what you mean about the guitar community. I have played guitar for 20 years, and I find that a lot of times, the internet community can be quite stuffy and snobbish.

The uke community on the other hand - wow. I am involved on a couple of boards, and I can honestly say they are the friendliest bunch.

That happy instrument rubs off, obviously!
Guitarnoise.com and vanderbilly.com will treat you like family, as far as guitar sites go. We've even setup times where everyone would travel to meet each other and jam. Vanderbilly is especially that way.

delcamp.net I got kicked out of because it was more about what guitar you played rather than making good music. It's a really snotty Classical site.

Ukuleleundeground is FANTASTIC for Ukulele....very informative and very very helpful and friendly......well, crap....now I've UAS....thanks guys. :P
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote