View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 10:04 AM   #1065
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work on the plugin! I haven't been very active on here lately, but that's pretty much because I picked up a new Aura for cheap, and between your plugin & the various FW hacks to tweak font sizes, margins and enable font tuning, I've had absolutely no problems with my e-reader at all.

Thanks again for all your work; it has helped make my Kobo the ultimate reading device for me!
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote