View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:35 PM   #44
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by usuallee View Post
+1. That is kind of a kick in the face that the paperback is $7.99 (or $0.01 if you go used) & the ebook is 4 bucks more. And if some of the books are in fact $7.99, why wouldn't the first book be offered at that price, as an enticement to get you hooked on the series. I honestly would like to know the strategy behind that. Well, they are not getting my money at the current price.

These books should of course be in the public domain by now, since Mr. MacDonald passed away 26 years ago (RIP),but of course that is a whole other argument...
I have all the paperbacks already so the cost for them is 0 for me. I would still start to buy the ebooks for re-reading the series for the prices quoted above if they allowed me to buy them.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote