View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 07:12 AM   #8
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
[...] with a little bit of courtesy the professor could have a win-win-situation, now he has a lose-lose situation that helps no one.
No.

Now he has an opportunity to clarify the law in the US in this area, which will be of great benefit to everyone.

I was somewhat surprised that he withdrew his counter notice, but (as he's the law professor, not me) I assume there's some good legal reason that it was better to do that and then go to court himself.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote