View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 04:07 PM   #9
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
That definetely does not work for me, that was the original point that I was trying to make. I guess time to bug this.

Is there a specific "click" that you are using here? I am in cover mode and I tried ctrl selection and shift selection.

Btw I am trying to merge books with different formats if that makes sense, like pdt and epub into one record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Works for me, steps I tried:

1) Click book number 5

2) Click book number 1

3) Select merge: Target book is book number 1

4) Click some other book

5) Click book number 1

6) Click book number 5

7) Select merge: Target book is book number 5
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote