View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 10:54 AM   #46
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
You're a braver man than I (I guess you'd have to be ); I have no idea (well, I have some idea *shudder*) how many unread books, physical and virtual, I have. I have no plans to put a definitive number to it. That said, I have a long-term plan to grapple with the unread paper books around here and not to buy any more! This last is part of my 2016 goals, so I've brought it around to topic.
I'm in agreement on buying no more paper books. And I'm doing very well at it. The only exceptions in the last two years are a couple of technical books (that I got someone to give me, so I guess that's not an exception), and a couple of cookbooks. I still much prefer to have my working recipe in paper form, so even if I only have the cookbook in eBook format, I print out the actual recipe to work from. My tablet does NOT go into the kitchen when I'm cooking.

I have resorted to getting a couple of DT books recently from the public library. They simply weren't available in eBook format. And in both cases, I was reminded that I really don't like reading DT books - I can't control the font size, for one thing.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote