View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:28 AM   #82
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird View Post
Thanks! I just looked at the source and got my expiry date.
I looked in source and didn't find anything. Then I went back to my FW reciepts and finally located the last time I paid for a buywise membership, and I think it expired this January. Stupid me, and I didn't even notice the discounts not being applied (I only bought via micropay though).

On the other hand, Fictionwise didn't do much to remind me the membership was expiring. I wonder if they had some advance warning of the current kerfuffle?
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote