Thread: Seriousness When is HUMOR in "Bad" taste?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #12
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
What was the name of that movie about teenagers carrying this dead person along with them and trying to pretend to everyone that he's still alive? It's classified as a comedy. Is it in bad taste? I certainly hope so.

I didn't think the movie was very good, but the PREMISE - for me - is hilarious. To cart a dead person around as if he's alive - prop him up, seat him at a bar, put him in bed, find him a prostitute, WHATEVER! The idea has me rolling around in my stitches.

Don
"Weekend at Bernie's" I believe. Thought that was entirely dumb. (Just me.)