View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 04:58 PM   #572
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelele View Post
I'm hesitant to enable the Play store due to possible impact on the battery life, any observations there?
No it's just like any other app the most it can do is if you have it set to auto update apps(I never do) then it will do that in the background. I use google services heavily for work so its Nice to have the framework on it for me anyways. If it would start to cause some issue you can just revert it and it should just disable the app.

Malcolm
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote