View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 02:09 AM   #5
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Thanks - that worked. I don't know what I was doing wrong before, but all I got was a screen filled with boxes saying "Our Core Collection is Being Digitised". I couldn't make any book appear!

This type of scanned book really wouldn't work as an ePub. Far better as a page-scan PDF.
It is really that aweful interface. To get to the online catalogue you need to go to the "digital collection" link from the menu, then in that article it has a "online catalogue" link that shows the books that are already digitized. If you go to menu and select "online catalogue" it shows ALL books without having the option to enable "show only digitized". Even the link from the english article will link to the dutch version of the search. So either way it is cumbersome, but you won't see the majority of books "being digitized", but only those already done.
DuckieTigger is online now   Reply With Quote