View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 08:06 AM   #631
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Amazon’s Best of Prime 2018: Prime Members Worldwide Ordered Two Billion Products with One-Day Delivery or Faster

Quote:
Amazon’s annual Best of Prime celebrates what members shopped for, watched, listened to, read and played in the last year
Quote:
Best of Prime 2018: Fastest Deliveries of the Last Year

Members went bananas for ultra-fast delivery. In fact, bananas were the top item purchased with Prime Now and Amazon Fresh. The fastest Prime Now deliveries of 2018 in the U.S. include:
  • 8 minutes in Berkeley, CA to deodorize with Hartz Home Protection Lavender Scent Odor-Eliminating Gel Dog Pads
  • 9 minutes in Kirkland, WA to game with the Nintendo SNES Classic
  • 9 minutes in Los Angeles, CA to relieve with the TriggerPoint Foam Massage Ball and Excedrin Migraine Caplets
  • 9 minutes in Seattle, WA to sip La Crema Pinot Noir
  • 9 minutes in Charlotte, NC to carry to school with the High Sierra Loop Backpack
Instead of bragging about some one-off super fast deliveries, how about fixing your broken two-day delivery system, the core reason for Prime membership to begin with?!

Besides being Best of Prime 2018 Day, today is also Adios Prime Day for monkey. Today is my last day on Prime and I'm not renewing it. Somehow, I can't find it in myself to pay Amazon $119 for slow delivery.

Besides two-day shipping, Prime Video was the other reason I kept Prime. It was my only paid video subscription service. But now that I have Hulu for a year at $0.99/month, who needs Prime?

So celebrate your broken delivery system all you want, Amazon, and I'll celebrate the fact that I now have an extra $107 in my pocket

Last edited by tubemonkey; 12-03-2018 at 08:10 AM. Reason: typo
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote