View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 09:42 PM   #2
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, and NookColor. 2 Droid, 1 Win8 ePUB rdrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taupo6 View Post
i broke my kindle screen recently. i tried to read the book on my laptop and in doing so i accidentally converted my entire library to pdf when i opened one book using pdf (i didnt see the comment to apply it to all files). Now i cant open my books as my kindle (new screen now) wont open any of them in pdf format.

How do i get the original mobi file format back and to change the default app from adobe pdf back to mobi format. do i need to change the entire library using Calibre or similar? i tried doing converting one book and now have both pdf and mobi in the directory. is there a simpler way to restore my library or will i need to reload the entire library again. i still need to get the app to use mobi to open it and this is where i am stuck.

Many thanks for your feedback on this
This sounds like a Calibre issue. @Mods, can you please move this over to Calibre for this poster?

OP, I'll "report" it only so the mods move it.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote