Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 09:21 AM   #974
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Any E.R. Punshon readers here? I'm buying the Bobby Owen series as they come up at 99p on Amazon UK, and there seems to be a strange gap at number 19, at least according to Fantastic Fiction. I have 18 (Conquerer Inn) and 20 (Secrets can't be kept), and most of the rest up to 26 (Music Tells All)
I have plenty to read, I'm just curious.
I have read some of the E.R. Punshon's books in the Bobby Owen series and according to the bibliography details available in my record, Night's cloak published in 1944 should be the 19th book of this series.

Edit: This list at LibraryThing also confirms the above fact.

Last edited by drjd; 03-28-2017 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Link added.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote