Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 12:35 PM   #968
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Any E.R. Punshon readers here? I'm buying the Bobby Owen series as they come up at 99p on Amazon UK, and there seems to be a strange gap at number 19, at least according to Fantastic Fiction. I have 18 (Conquerer Inn) and 20 (Secrets can't be kept), and most of the rest up to 26 (Music Tells All)
I have plenty to read, I'm just curious.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote