View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #74
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Well romance fans, I apologize for not being as active as I'm normally am seeking out the goodies. I would say by if all goes wells I should be back to normal by Monday. I'm having two medical procedures done this week and I just spent the last 48hours doing the awful prep for it....almost there!. It's been a stressful two weeks I haven't read much at all or even went looking for deals. I need to buy a book just to make me feel better!
Will be thinking of you. It'll be good!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote