View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 11:15 PM   #8
soilwork
useR!
soilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enoughsoilwork will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2, Kobo Libra H2O, iRiver Story HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
@ckole

I have yet to get an eDGe, but read somewhere the camera would allow capturing a webpage and allow converting with Docs2Go.

Gunner...
I may be wrong but I think ckole means something like what Alex does: displaying contents of LCD side to e-ink screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricecw View Post
I was a little frustrated shipping day with not hearing mine had shipped when others had that had ordered a month after me. Turns out, this was 100% a communication thing.
As 'others' mentioned here , I am glad you got yours fast. I got mine yesterday since I am in CA but I had to pay tax (arg..). I did not have much time to play with this yet but hopefully I will during the weekends. But at least so far, it seems to do do exactly what I expected. With some minor fixes, it will be definitely an excellent tool for students/scholars.
soilwork is offline   Reply With Quote