Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 03:50 AM   #74
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Eriksson View Post
Hello mtravellerh,
I saw in some post that you are working for PocketBook, so I ask you, do the PocketBook developers use some bug-tracking system like Calibre is using with a roadmap feature, so you can see what the next release will target?

The main thing for me is stability, but then I have a small request:
For borrowed books it should show how many days are left, like on the Sony
Kind regards,
Anders
No, there is no roadmap feature, sorry.

The Pocketbook firmware is essentially very stable. The resetting problem only has risen it's ugly head with the last firmware version. We are currently trying to find out the exact problem and resolve that problem.

As for the library book feature, please suggest thus feature in the special feature suggestions.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote