View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:33 PM   #38
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by awx View Post
New version with some small changes released today. I believe all slowdowns with drag-n-drop are fixed. I've tested dragging nearly 10000 items and the time is just a couple of seconds.
I have what I assume is the latest version (0.2.3.0). I even uninstalled the program and ran Setup again to download/install epubhub. However, I'm not seeing any way to drag/drop existing XHTML files into the program. In fact, I can't drag/drop any type of file into the program. I'm running Win7 x64.

All I want to do is to take existing XHTML chapters, images and a style sheet and have an epub created. I don't want additional markup added to my files. I can and have created an epub by hand with a text editor, but making the content.opf and toc.ncx is very tedious. This is what computers are for, isn't it?
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote