View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 03:38 PM   #1
Buhaj47
Zealot
Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra 2
EPUB to KEPUB line spacing

Long time, no... write (?). Anyway, I have this way of converting EPUB to KEPUB files where a publisher font, margin, etc. are removed.

My only issue is that whenever I am doing that, I need to tick 'remove spacing between paragraphs', otherwise there is a space between EACH paragraph although it is not in the original.

When I do that though, line spacing is also removed between text and pictures, which I do not want. How to turn off line spacing except for text-picture sections?

The current settings are in this picture.
Buhaj47 is offline   Reply With Quote