View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 05:28 PM   #522
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMaster31 View Post
I have been looking all over the forums and the internet for this, but have yet to find a good solution. I have people I share my Calibre content with through email (connect and share), and there are a couple cases where those people want the content in multiple formats. Like EPub (for the phone) and AZW3 for their reader. I currently have to use the 'send to multiple recipients' function and specify the format manually for their 'second' format. Just wondering if there is an easier way to do this, or if there is an plugin to always send all the formats listed for a single email address.

Thanks!
Send them bums EPUB and let them convert with THEIR Calibre, since they have the decision (what to read upon) problem

Last edited by theducks; 02-01-2014 at 11:29 PM. Reason: spelling
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote