View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 12:24 PM   #6
scoobertron
Connoisseur
scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo touch
On earlier firmwares it was possible to populate the .kobo/images directory yourself. I used this when kobo refused to show book covers properly. 4 images are attached to each book, and one (I think) is only used for the sleep cover. If you changed this image (for each book) to your preferred screensaver, then you could retain the proper images in the library and have your custom screensaver. However, I don't think this would be possible with current (non-touch/mini) firmwares.
scoobertron is offline   Reply With Quote