View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #26
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
My impulse buy limit is around $6 - below that, I'm willing to take a chance on a new author, new genre, something I haven't tried before. If it's an author I follow and really like and want to support, I'll go up to around $10 - no hard and fast rule, just that's about my threshold.

I resent paying more than $10 for something I only license, don't own.
I pay about $500 a year for cable and I don't seem to own it. My sister pays about $12,000 a year for rent and could be evicted if they decide to rebuild. Perhaps one can own everything one uses over $10, but I don't suppose many are that fortunate.

I can't legally resell the shows I watch on cable and my sister cannot rent her apartment to anyone else without permission. Not all that different.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote