View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:49 PM   #85
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
I was a great reader in my teens. Read GWTW by 16. Was reading all the John Jake historical novels. Then started with Joanna Lindsey and Kathleen Woodiwiss from the library. My mom had no issue with us reading romance in our teens. She thought that hiding that part of life was part of why kids get in trouble. She would ask about the stories we read. Now she complains that I have to many books and should get rid of some. I can't seem to want to.
I love the John Jakes books!!! In fact, I'm going to be re-reading them soon starting with The Bastard. I also loved North & South!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote