View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #101
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Thanks to luigibrosse for pointing out that basic touch events didn't work on the Touch device, and for helping me figure out why. More thanks to DmitryZ for explaining what the new events are on the Touch, and how to get the location information from these multi-touch events. A big thanks to seiichiro018 for helping me get the pinch-to-zoom stuff and configuration editing working on the Touch. There's a new version available in the first post that should be a big improvement for people using the Touch device.

For everyone else, the only other change I made was to try to keep the center of the display at the same place in the image when zooming in and out. It's not a big improvement, so I wouldn't necessarily upgrade to the latest version if you're happy with the old one.

The lack of buttons on the Touch makes it more difficult to use the cartoon panel mode on those devices. I mapped the long press on the Next and Prev buttons to navigating to the next and previous panels, respectively. However, it's kind of slow using the long press for that. I intend on implementing some gestures for that in the future, along with changing the screen orientation, but it could take a while before I get that working. I really have no idea how to recognize gestures programatically, so I give no guarantees that it will ever come about.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote