View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #11
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceNothing View Post
There was no mention of a "magic key" in the guide I'm using so I don't believe so.

----Unless you are talking about the reset. I hold the power till it powers off, then I hold the right "home button" and release the power button. It says it should be recognized after that but its not.
The "magic key" is REQUIRED to get into USB Downloader mode. If you found a debricking guide that fails to mention that, you need a different guide. On the K4, it is the 5-way DOWN arrow.

We do not know the magic key for the DX, so debricking a DX has usually been done using the serial port.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote