View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxford-eBooks View Post
@Tugger: Yes, that's what I was thinking. I'd already kind of stopped full Kindle 1&2 support by using tables (albeit simple ones) without any complaint from clients or customers.
Why do you say that? The Mobi file format has always (to the best of my knowledge) supported simple tables. I've used them in a number of my books (they're good for showing things like business cards, where you want to have a border visible) and nobody's ever said that they don't work.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote