View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 09:40 PM   #6
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
This is not in the user guide, but to reorganize or move your favorites around, push and hold the icon until the menu pops up, then just drag it where you want.

I'm having trouble sideloading DRM'd ebooks. On the first Fire I was able to install GetJar, install the Nook app, then install other epub ebooks through ADE and they would show up in the Nook app. On this one I was able to install GetJar and the Nook app but only able to drag non-DRM'd books to the Nook app My Documents folder. I I do that with a book with DRM it shows up but when I try to open it says "user not authorized." In fact, when I hook up the Fire HD to my computer and open ADE it does not even recognize it. Any ideas? I am running Windows XP but already had Windows Media Player 11 installed.

Last edited by NightBird; 09-21-2012 at 09:44 PM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote