View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #8
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
"A trilogy in four parts." (Or five parts as the case may be - as per hitchhikers. )
If they were humor / satire I would so do that... but they are not. *pout*

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
As far as I am concerned the terminology goes: "stand-alone" and then "sequel", then "trilogy" then "series".
That is how I saw it, till now. I want to release a collection of the first four books in the series and was wondering what that would be called.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote