View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:22 PM   #13
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
I love my Sony T1 but I am also *gasp* loving my Kindle. I'd really like to bug the hubby for the Paperwhite Glow for our anniversary. I'm a brat. LOL

I love everything about the Sony that's already been said, even with it's odd quirks. We all have them don't we? While some have been mindbogglingly frustrating (first day with it) they're not deal breakers.

I like being able to buy books on Amazon that aren't available on my Sony. I think I have the best of both worlds. It was easy to convince the hubby to get me the Kindle at $79 not too sure how he'll feel about the $120. But at $69 for their new one, they're gonna give a lot of folks a run for their money. How do you resist the cheap price, decent device and the Amazon book offerings? I don't know how anyone could.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote