View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #106
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightsenpai View Post
Make a port for K4 nt
That's a bit rude... I'm sure silver18 would love to try but the real question is can he? First does he have a kindle 4? I'm thinking that's no because it's not listed as one of his devices. Second, is it even possible? Does the kindle 4 have wafs? If so then it could be possible although most likely easier to start from scratch because Komic was made for touch. Also silver18 does this as a hobby, he does not have to do any of this. If people are telling him what to do he might just leave. Ideas are great and talk of a port is fine but just telling him to make a port is, in my opinion, is not okay. I'm sorry this is in a harsh tone but come on? Even if your kidding (Sorry I can't really tell, maybe you are though?) it still can be read in the wrong context.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote