View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 10:54 AM   #5
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've just read a review of the new iPhone 3G and am quite shocked by some of the features missing from it:
  • No MMS messaging.
  • No video recording.
  • No forward-facing camera for video conferencing.
  • No stereo bluetooth connection.
With the APP store many other features are on the phone. All the above things are not something I would use my phone for. My messaging is done via several apps like Twinkle or SMS. I have a camera for video recording and don't care for anyone to see me while talking on the phone, I tend to be doing other things. I don't understand Stereo bluetooth, I use the standard earplugs and don't use BT with my phone. Its bad enough seeing cyborg people talking to themselves in stores, cars and on the streets.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote