Thread: Wool in ePub?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 07:56 PM   #49
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The two covers he mentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax View Post
If I may say so, I think this was a good decision. I do not like the current covers of the Molly books, please no offense. (the covers for the Wool Omnibus are all fine)

For myself, covers are giving me the the first impression of the book (obviously), which is very important, especially when the author is new to me.

I am looking forward to see the new ones. I am curious how the new covers will influence your sale numbers; maybe you can report about that on your homepage.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Molly Fyde and the Parsona Rescue cover.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	89863Click image for larger version

Name:	Wool Omnibus cover.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	89864
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote