View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #10
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by aterry13 View Post
Well..it didn't work. At this point, either this is way over my head or I am a complete numbskull and I am missing something obvious!
Which release of Calibre are you using?

I discovered that for some reason the Default-Font-Change plugin stopped working after I upgraded from release 0.8.41 to 0.8.54, and it works again after I rolled back to 0.8.41.

Also, I browsed the Nook ST's /system/fonts directory and found that Droid Serif as well as Droid Sans Serif fonts are already included there (but unfortunately do not get used by the Nook eReader). Hence you should be able to configure the Calibre Font-Change Plugin to make use of these fonts with the following Plugin configuration:

- Font Source: Use Device's System Fonts
- Font Name: Droid
- Font Extension: .ttf
- System Font Path: (I would suggest as a start keepingthe default value "system/fonts")

Last edited by livramax; 06-03-2012 at 10:22 PM.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote