View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
JedV
Kobo Toucher
JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kobo Touch
This has been happening with multiple paper subscriptions, not just the New York Times: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=116113

I second the recommendation for the Calibre free news content. I've compared my local paper (The Vancouver Sun) by trial Kobo subscription, with the Calibre version and the absolutely minor differences were not significant enough to justify paying for it.
JedV is offline   Reply With Quote