Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 05:29 PM   #521
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
A few days ago, I ordered a 7" 8GB Acer Iconia A100 from Best Buy for $189.99. It was one of the items featured in their Thanksgiving ad. The suggested retail is $330; Amazon has it for $299.99 right now.

Best Buy's website is still showing the price as $189.99 and there's an "add to cart" button, although it says it's currently not being sold online. It still may be available in stores at that price right now, though.

.... [ snipped ]

Just thought I'd mention this as an option for anyone looking for a small tablet in the $200 price range. I don't know how long it will be at this price, but it seems like a great deal to me!
That's a Black Friday doorbuster price. There were only 10-20 units per store at that price. When they sold out the price went back up to the original price.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote