View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 12:48 PM   #5
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I agree with khalleron. I didn't see much of this in his books. I remember thinking that Lost Boys had less prosletyzing than I expected to see in that story.

I'll have to check out Card's actual text. I see a reactionary screeds and quotes from other writings in the links, not enough detail showing how homophobic this new work is.

In a related way, I often don't agree with Dan Simmons' personal opinions but if he leaves them out of the text or is otherwise subtle enough it doesn't bother me.