View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 05:23 AM   #89
MaxLV
Connoisseur
MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Sony PRS650
Quote:
Originally Posted by encapuchado View Post
Yeah, where are the covers? sonystyle.com doesn't list *any* cover for the 650. Covers don't need pearl screens. So, if Sony is not discontinuing the 650, why there are no covers available?
Covers are an optional extra. Just read the various threads here of the many different covers that can be used, or even made.

Here is a link to my 'solution' for a cover for my 650:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=100000

Sony 350 and 650 readers are readily available here in New Zealand along with the optional extra's like the covers, wall plug packs, usb cables and replacement stylus'es. If by chance a Sony store is out of stock, they get one in overnight.

I haven't seen a 950, but then I haven't looked...

Kindles and Nooks can only be obtained online here and have to come from the US, no retail shops import/sell them.

The other 'common' ereader available is the Kobo models.

Oh and the iPad, and a few other tablets (acer, Samsung) but they're not sold as ereaders.

BTW I removed the zip...
MaxLV is offline   Reply With Quote