View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 11:23 PM   #4
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Well.. I love Jeffery Deaver (Agent Pendergast) but I need something lighter for my wife. And Lee Child ... I dont know of any women who like the Reicher novels.

We did like the Rizzoli & Asiles TV show and I bought her the first 2 books in paperback, but they did not click.

(Strange... Angie Harmon stared in the TV series based on Patterson's Womens Murder Club and now on Gerritsen's Rizzoli TV show. We like her a lot but the shows dont last.)

So give me some distaff-friendly authors. Carl Hiaasen perhaps? Roger Moore (We enjoyed "Fool" during a long drive).
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote