View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #5
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
That's disappointing news. The ability to download from the internet is one of my favorite features on my Kindle. I was on vacation recently (with no laptop) and learned about a local author at a museum display. I used the hotel Wi-fi to navigate on my K3 to feedbooks.com and download one of her books and start reading it while on my trip. I was really hoping Sony would allow downloads using their browser too.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote