View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 03:39 PM   #5
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Derrell:

I followed your tutorial and now I too have the ebookwise 1150 running on Ubuntu 8.04!!!!

Not one stumbling block encountered on my way to success! I liked your tutorial, perhaps we can see more of your work in the future!

I only changed one thing, the HTTP proxy address and port number. When using GEBLibrarian my EBW1150 is set to: 192.168.0.X where X is the last octal of my computer's IP address and the port is 9090. To find out the IP address in linux, right-menu click on the network icon in the top status bar and choose Connection Information. It's displayed beside IP Address: (no figure ).

I still couldn't get any of my links to make the EBW1150 'surf the internet'! Check out the second page in Content (directory)...

Thanks again for an invaluable write-up! Kudos!

EDIT: I just wanted to add that Linreb works just fine in linux connecting to the REB1200 without needing the eb1150 usb driver since it uses ethernet to communicate. For those like me who have multpile devices...

Last edited by nrapallo; 08-24-2008 at 11:49 PM. Reason: tested REB1200 and it works too!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote